Align Time is a weekly alignment check-in for balance, fulfillment, and satisfaction.
This week, I invite you to check in and consider where you are along the spectrum of Sun-Rain.
Sun-Rain is a metaphor for perspective and illumination. When the sun shines, we can see far and our focus is expansive; when it rains, our perspective is smaller and we have a more immediate focus.
Neither is better or worse, just notice where you are on this spectrum and where you’d like to be:
* Where are you on the Sun-Rain scale?
* Do you want more or less of either?
* Which is more natural for you?
* If one is a challenge, what could you do to improve your relationship with it?
* What could you do to create more balance between them?
Be mindful of your position on this spectrum and the choice you have to adjust it.
If you have any insights or comments, I’d love to know in the comments here or on Facebook!