Would you like help finding perspective in your life? Check out Hanged Man Heeded, a one-hour teleclass
* Do you need a time-out to focus on yourself for a bit?
* Do you want some tools to help you find more satisfaction in your daily life?
* Do you want a template to guide you in your personal development?
I’m a student of self-development and I’ve also been studying and reading tarot since about 1993. I thought tarot would be a great vehicle to explore self-development, because the archetypes in tarot can help us learn about parts of ourselves. That’s what led me to create a teleclass series called “Find Yourself in the Cards.”
“Hanged Man Heeded” is the next class in this series. Using the tarot archetype of the Hanged Man, I will help you connect to your power of perspective to:
* Notice your perspective habit patterns
* Try on new perspectives
* Receive new insights and intelligence
When you register for Hanged Man Heeded, you will receive call information for the live one-hour class on December 15, 2015 at 8:30p Eastern. During class, I will lead you through a visualization and a few ARTsignments. Afterward, I’ll share a workbook with more exercises for you to explore and a link to the class recording. If you cannot make the live class, you will receive the audio class recording and all class materials.
Register now! ($18)