Yesterday was the autumn equinox – when the day and night are of equal duration. That means the nights will start getting longer as we move toward winter.
Longer, cooler nights are a great excuse to stay home and cuddle up. I want to encourage you to spend some of this quiet time to reconnect with your goals. Fall in love with them all over again!
Here are some ways to stay inspired:
* Think about when you started your goal, and write a letter from that previous you to the current you, reminding you how excited you were to get started
* Think about the future you when you have completed your goal, and write a letter from that you to the current you, letting you know how great it felt to complete it
* Write a love letter to your goal and explain why you are committed to achieving it
* If you have any idols who have completed your same or similar goal, look for books, movies, or articles about them
* Spend an evening doing your quarterly review, but make it a romantic dinner! Cook your favorite meal or get take-out
* Create a little goal altar on a shelf or corner of your desk with items of signifigance for your project
Do you have more ideas to share? Please post them in the comments!